Terms of Service
1. One Station Million Stories Pvt. Ltd. is a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with the following details:
Registered office at Property No. 55, 2nd Floor, Lane 2, Westend Marg, Saaidulajaib, New Delhi - 110030.
Company Identification Number: U74993DL2019PTC348292.
The business is also referred to as “OSMS”
3. OSMS is a new age company developing transformative experiential services to raise value of public assets. We design multi-pronged, concept driven customer engagement solutions that convert time spent at different locations and recreation into perpetual source of revenue. We are into the business of experiential tourism, education and entertainment by regenerating heritage through digital and non-digital media. (Full description of our services)
4. Users of OSMS’s services constitute:
Customers, who purchase service accounts or services from us to enhance their operations through our communication automation applications and/or services.
End-Users of our service also constitute end-users or consumers of our service that have initiated a call-to-action to our services through one of our Customer or OSMS’s direct accounts
5. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable individual license to (a) access and use the Site and Services and (b) download, install and operate any software (in object code form only), scripts and other content that we may from time to time have specifically identified within the Site as available for download (“Downloadable Tools”) (if any). The Downloadable Tools are deemed part of the “Service”. Your use of any Downloadable Tools may be subject to additional terms and conditions that accompany such Downloadable Tools.
6. The rights granted to you by these Terms will remain in force only for so long as these Terms remain in effect. You may not rent, transfer, assign, commercially exploit, resell or sublicense access to the Service to any third party without the permission of OSMS. You further agree not to combine or integrate the Site and the Services (including the Downloadable Tools) with hardware, software or other technology or materials not provided by us. You may not modify or create any derivative product based on the Site, the Site and the Services (including the Downloadable Tools). You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to obtain or perceive the source code from which any component of the Site and the Services (including the Downloadable Tools) is compiled or interpreted, and nothing in these Terms should be interpreted as granting you any right to obtain or use source code. Except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services (including the Downloadable Tools) may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site or Services shall be subject to these Terms. You agree not to use the Site and the Services (including the Downloadable Tools) to:
(a) violate any local, state, national or international law;
(b) stalk, harass or harm another individual;
(c) collect or store personal data about other users;
(d) impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
(e) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
(f) Without our written consent, you may not (i) use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Services (including, without limitation, robots, spiders or scripts); or (ii) frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages. You promise that any information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us will be true, accurate, complete and current.
7. As between you and us, we retain all right, title and interest in and to the Site and the Service (including the Downloadable Tools), and all related intellectual property rights, other than User Content. OSMS and its suppliers’ reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. You may not copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or create derivative works from any copyrighted work made available or accessible via the Site or the Services. If you provide OSMS any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site or Services (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to Company all rights in the Feedback and agree that Company shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Company will treat any Feedback you provide to Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Company any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site or Service are our property. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent.
(a) By referring to or using our application scripts on websites, or making calls to our systems, the user confirms that the user is doing such act for using the service for the purpose it is meant and no other malicious intent.
(b) All content provided on OSMS’s services is on a best effort basis and OSMS does not provide any traditional calling or emergency calling services.
(c) While OSMS maintains reasonable controls, customer confirms that it has done all necessary audits and holds and regards OSMS harmless towards any problems or claims arising from customer or 3rd party associated with customers, towards any incidents such as unlawful break-in, viruses, trojans, malicious scripts that may possibly harm customer systems or 3rd party systems.
(d) In case found negligent towards any usage or compliance with any policies/laws/ regulations in force as may be of the Republic of India, End Users and Customers understand that OSMS will report such activities to appropriate law enforcing agencies. OSMS may also at its own volition, suitably file any complaints/claims in the courts of India towards intentional malicious usage of OSMS’s services.
(e) All hardware equipment, software licenses, and intellectual property for provisioning this service are the property of OSMS. Customers or Users of our services or any third party does not and will not have any claim on these.
(f) Any End-User or Customer will not try to reverse engineer, break or misuse in any way any code or application snippet shared by OSMS to the customer.
9. Unless otherwise agreed in a contract with our Customers, all disputes regarding the services provided by OSMS will be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi (India) only. All End User disputes are always and without prejudice subject to the jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi (India) only.
10. OSMS is not liable for any damage claims from any of it’s users due to acts of God, fire, weather, acts of governments or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, terrorist acts, strikes, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, government rulings, changes in laws or their interpretation by government agencies or other similar acts, incidents or force majeure beyond its reasonable control.
11. By subscribing to OSMS services, Customer agrees completely with the rates, terms and conditions and other details as listed in this document and contracted with the customer. In case of any deviation, the terms mentioned herein will be binding on all parties.
13. OSMS and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction taken based on the Content available on the Website. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You specifically acknowledge that OSMS and its affiliates are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct by the User or any third party. Additionally, in no event shall OSMS or its affiliates be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute products or services, or any other such damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from the use of, or the inability to use the Website or its Content; the cost of procurement of substitute services, provided by the Website; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; the statement or conduct of any third party on the Website; or any other matter relating to the Website. These limitations will apply whether or not OSMS has been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.